What: Half Day event with Denbighshire Social Services Team
Where: Town Hall, Denbigh.
When: 2 May 2012
Who: Denbighshire County Council.
Denbighshire County Council held a half day event to present their ‘5 Year Strategy’ based the NEF FIVE Ways to Well-Being – a set of evidence-based actions which promote people’s wellbeing. Continue reading
Using Co-Production to create self-empowered and resilient communities – Meet-up event 1
Over 40 people attended our first meet-up on July 15, 2013 at the Pavilion Theatre Rhyl – thank you to all who attended, making it a positive and engaging event. Continue reading
What: ‘Introduction to Co-Production’ Workshop
Where: Flintshire County Council Offices
When: 4 April 2013
Who: Penderels Trust & Flintshire & Wrexham County Councils
Using Co-Production to create self-empowered and resilient communities – Meet-up event 2. To continue the conversations from our first meet-up we held a 2nd meet-up on 23/09/13 2013 at Glasdir Conference Centre, Llanrwst. Videos and the agenda are below.
1. Purpose of the meet-up?
To continue to grow co-production in North Wales, our 1 day training event provided participants with the opportunity to:
• Learn more about Co-Production and what it is.
• Learn how to start Co-Production and ways it can be used.
• Hear ‘real life’ case studies/stories, and how people overcame barriers.
• Take part in ‘big conversations’ to ‘think differently’ and find solutions.
• Connect with other people from North Wales and build relationships.
• The connection between Co-Production and compassionate communities Continue reading