Welcome to the ‘Working WIth Not To’ Co-Production Project website
We are a pan-Wales project working to grow co-production, from grassroots up, through meet-ups, training, facilitation and sharing of resources. Our approach is to work everyone, at every level, so everyone is included, and that these conversations result in action and progress. Our definition of co-production is: ‘A group of people, working with each other as equals, from the start, to achieve a goal.’
CO-PRODUCTION MEET-UPS ACROSS WALES
We facilitate ‘meet-ups’ with speakers and participant discussion sessions, we use the assets of our community and co-produce the event together.
- Dementia Education and Inclusion Meet-up
24 & 25 November 2015, St George Hotel, Llandudno.
Information and inspiration to create more informed, inclusive
communities and improve dementia care and support in North Wales.
- For more information:
- Download the event flyer PDF
- View the event slideshare at bit.ly/1VW8kuM
- Share on twitter #DementiaNWales
- Co-Production Mini-Meetup 9 – Primary care and the Environment held on 4 February, Wallich Centre, Cathedral Road, Cardiff.
- Co-Production Mini-Meetup 8 held on 24 October 2014, Welsh Government Offices, Llandudno Junction.
- BIG Co-Production Meetup 7 on 8 July 2014 Parc Eirias, Colwyn Bay, North Wales We had a great line-up of speakers and attendees from organisations and citizens – which made for great ‘better conversations around the co-production table.’
- South Wales Co-Production Meet-up 6 – ‘Co-Production in Action’ on June 18 2014 in Porthcawl, Mid Glamorgan with 52 attendees and will be sharing the report soon
- Co-Production NE Wales Meet-up 5 was held on April 2. Click HERE for reports and videos. Chris Bolton from Wales Audit Office, see www.goodpracticewales.com wrote a great blog about the event: ‘Whats the difference between Co-production and 6 Nations Rugby? Blog link‘
- Co-Production Meet-up 4 The event focused on Co-Production in Gwynedd & Anglesey – the morning focused on what it looks like, who’s doing it, how could it be used and what’s happening now! Our afternoon session was an open-space time-banking discussion with Geoff Thomas, Time-banking Wales.
- Co-Production Meet-up 3 click HERE to see the videos and download the reports
- Co-Production Meet-up 2 reports please click HERE and to see more videos please click HERE
- Co-production Meet-up 1 report please use this link to download the PDF and to read Pam Luckock’s presentation please use this link to download the PDF.
– To read more case studies please click HERE. We are working to make our materials more accessible and bilingual, if you do want a copy of the any of the materials in a word doc. format please do contact us. Thank you.